Equine-assisted Psychotherapy is an alternative to in-office counseling, with a number of benefits:
- It is interactive, fun, and in real time.
- It engages the client mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Behavioral patterns and relational dynamics become evident and can be addressed as they occur.
- Horses give immediate feedback - and they don't lie.
- E-a-P enhances the development of empathy, trust, and respect for others.
- Resistance, or difficulty communicating verbally, does not hinder this form of therapy.
H.A.P.P.E.N.I.N.G.S sessions are held March through November, and sometimes during winter months as weather permits. To schedule, call (513)573-3550.